Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Life has just been flying by and I haven't stopped to blog about it. We have thoroughly enjoyed our Fall so far. We are frequently outside playing and riding bikes with all of the neighbors...although that is dwindling quickly with it getting darker earlier and the kids needing to get to bed earlier.

Hailey is loving preschool...and Drew already talks about going to preschool and wants an orange backpack! So cute! He is communicating so well and is putting so many words together...he's such a chatterbox! He continues to be my little dare-devil. He loves riding scooters and rides down the driveway with one foot on the scooter and the other held in the air the whole way down. As if that wasn't enough, he then thought is was quite fun to balance on one foot and turn back and forth as he rode down the driveway...I'm a little nervous about what stunts he will try as he gets older, based on the things he is doing before age 2. He also loves doing puzzles and is the best snuggler! I don't want to forget about all these fun things that he is doing right now...so fun to blog about it!


As for me, I am thoroughly enjoying a Beth Moore study on Revelation. This is my 3rd study with Beth and I enjoy each one immensely. She is a gifted Bible teacher and allows God to use her to reach many women. I highly recommend her studies.


I think I have some pictures to post of some fun fall activities...but that will have to come later!

No comments: