Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Barbershop

Drew had his first haircut yesterday at the barbershop. We took him to Dan's barber and he even got a first haircut certificate. I love Drew's curls, but he was in need of a haircut.

He sat so good with a little comb in his hand, just looking around.

About halfway through the cut, he noticed Hailey had a sucker, so of course we had to give him one. He thoroughly enjoyed it and I think I may have found a good bribing tool.

My little boy after his first haircut, still hanging on tight to that sucker.

He looks so much older now. I love it, but I have to admit that I miss the curls. I'm looking forward to it growing a little so he has some curl back, but for now he looks so handsome. (Hailey loves to tell Drew how handsome he looks.)

No comments: